Borough of Harrow SC Club Championships 2018
(Under A.S.A. Laws & Technical Rules)
Session 1 Warm up 3.30pm Races Start 4pm
Session 2 Warm up 5.30pm Races Start 6pm Session end 7pm
Session 3 Warm up 1.30pm Races Start 2pm
Session 4 Warm up 3pm Races Start 3.30pm Session end 4.30pm
Session 5 Warm up 2pm Races Start 2.30pm
Session 6 Warm up 3.45pm Races Start 4.15pm Session end 5pm
Please note Saturday 29th September warm up time has been changed from 2.00PM TO 3.30 PM due to Rugby Match at Barnet
- Ages are as at 31st December 2018
§ Only Members of Borough of Harrow SC are allowed to enter. Swimmers must have been members of Borough of Harrow SC for a minimum of six months prior to the date of the first event and must be ASA Registered Category 1 or 2. Swimmers who have been members of Borough of Harrow SC for less than six months are eligible to enter events as time trials.
- Entry Deadline is Sunday 2 September 2018. Withdrawals following this date will not be refunded.
- Time Trials will not be eligible towards Club Championship Awards, although times will be registered with the ASA. These include any entries taken after the entry deadline or on the day if space is available.
- Entry is only available via Club Organiser.
- Entry Fees. £5 per race - the total entry price will be capped at £50 regardless of how many events you enter. Club Organiser will charge you the full price but this will be refunded after the gala closing date.
This is a card-less meet. Entries will be pre-seeded before the meet. Any withdrawals must be made 45mins prior to the start of each session. This is to ensure the meet runs to time.
Event Eligibility for Club Championship Awards
- Age Under 8 25m all Strokes (times are not ASA licensed)
- Age 8 50m all Strokes, 100IM (times are not ASA licensed)
- Age 9 & Over 50m, 100m, 200m all Strokes, 400m freestyle, 100m, 200m & 400m IM
- Age 11 & Over 800m (female only) & 1500m (male only) Freestyle. These events are being held at Borough of Harrow Summer Open 2018. Entry is subject to the Summer Meet Entry Conditions.
- Swimmers marked with an X in the programme are not eligible for that event and may be swimming a time trial.
For 8 years and under, please enter using this link