Coach: Callum Hill Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Foundation Squad Criteria
Minimum Attendance: 2 pool sessions a week.
Equipment: Kick Board & Pull Buoy. Swimmers must also bring either 2 x 500ml or 1ltr full water bottle/s to each session.
Foundation Squad Aspirations:
- Progress towards gaining Middlesex County Qualifying Times (where age applicable).
- Develop swimming fitness.
- Progress starts & turns (with underwater phase in all strokes) in racing situations.
- Continue to develop stroke technique on all 4 competitive strokes.
Competitions (minimum requirement): Swimmers should compete in at least 3 competitions a season, 1 of which must be Borough of Harrow Club Championships.
Foundation squad aims:
- Develop technique on all 4 competitive stroke
- Develop Streamline and underwater phase for all 4 strokes.
- Teach Racing Starts & Turns.
Progression: Once the swimmer has achieved the desired skill level swimmers will progress to Stroke Development.
Monthly Squad fees is £30 paid by Direct Debit
Direct Debit setup link https://pay.gocardless.com/flow/RE0004MX6MEEGSM59FMPMRMR2E1FK9AR
Click on your squad name and fill the form. Please cancel your current standing order mandate once you have received acknowledgment that the direct debit has been set up.