Coach: Gill Muir Email: email@example.com
Stroke Development Squad Criteria
Minimum Attendance: 3 pool sessions a week + Thursday Land Training session.
Equipment: Kick Board, Pull Buoy and Fins. Swimmers must also bring either 2 x 500ml or 1ltr full water bottle/s to each session.
Stroke Development Squad Aspirations:
- Progress towards gaining Middlesex County Qualifying Times (where age applicable).
- Develop swimming fitness.
- Progress starts & turns (with underwater phase in all strokes) in racing situations.
- Continue to develop stroke technique on all 4 competitive strokes.
Competitions (minimum requirement): Swimmers should compete in at least 3 competitions a season, 1 of which must be Borough of Harrow Club Championships.
Stroke Development squad aims:
- Develop technique on all 4 competitive stroke
- Develop Streamline and underwater phase for all 4 strokes.
- Teach Racing Starts & Turns.
- Learn correct use of Pace Clock.
Progression: Once achieving the desired skill level swimmers will progress to County Age.
Monthly Squad fees is £40 paid by Direct Debit
Direct Debit setup link
and click on your squad name and fill the form. Please cancel your current standing order mandate once you have received acknowledgment that the direct debit has been set up.