(Age Groups: 10-13 years) 19th, 20th January 2019 @ Southbury Road Leisure Centre, Enfield (25m)
(Youth Age Groups: 14 & Over) 26th, 27th January 2019 @ London Aquatics Centre, Stratford (50m)
(Age Groups: 10-13 years) 2nd, 3rd February 2019 @ Southbury Road Leisure Centre, Enfield (25m)
Congratulations to all those who have qualifying times already and I hope we will see many more over the coming weekends at our various open meets we are attending, the first of which being the Enfield County Qualifier and then finishing with our last chance to qualify at our very own Christmas Cracker (final deadline for entries TOMORROW!).
Middlesex County Championships is the first major ring on the British Swimming ladder and will be a great initial target and then a stepping stone for the swimmers.
Summary of Important Points:
• Ages are at 31st December 2019 (eg 2008 born = 11yrs or 2000 born = 19yrs).
• Times swam under the qualification time will have a guaranteed space.
• Finals will be on 50m & 100m events, all others will be heat declared winner.
• Relays are now returning to 4x50m; selected swimmers (TBC soon) will be expected to be available on those dates.
• Open and Junior (16&U) Championship Trophies will be awarded this year. Final swims supersede heat swims for trophies.
• Closing date for Harrow swimmers is 12th December 2018 11:59pm (Late entries will not be accepted) - meaning individual times swam at the 3rd and final round of National Arena League can be used!.
• Entries will be taken via your Club Organiser account as per normal entry procedures.
• All swimmers that gain a qualifying time will be required to enter as this is a great achievement for all swimmers.
The last chance to qualify will be the Borough of Harrow Christmas Cracker Meet - so don't delay and enter today as entries close TOMORROW!
ALL DETAILS INCLUDING QUALIFYING TIMES ARE AVAILABLE VIA THE CLUB MOBILE APP AND THE WEBSITE.
Please use the following link to install the club mobile app on to your phone
Looking forward to a successful County Championships.