Hillingdon Maurice and Daphne Memorial Level 2 Meet
- The Meet will be held at Hillingdon Sports & Leisure Complex, Gatting Way Uxbridge UB8 1ES. The centre has an eight lane 25m pool, swim down pool (Sunday Only)plus electronic timing withscoreboard.
- All entries must meet the qualifying times, entries may be restricted to ensure smooth running of the meet. Timetrialswill be at the promoter’sdiscretion, in order to fill the first heat and will not be awarded any medals. The times will appear on the ASA Rankings.
- Entries may be restricted in order to keep the session times within appropriate timescales. Slowest times in eachagegroupwill berejectedinoversubscribedevents.Acceptanceintoall eventsappliedforcannotthereforebeguaranteed.Detailsofacceptedandrejectedentrieswill bepublishedonourwebsiteassoonaspossibleaftertheclosingdate.
- Clubs with 15 or more swimmers entered in the Meet are requested to provide a minimumofone official for all sessions in which the club hasswimmers.
- Names and contact details for officials should be completed by the person responsible for submitting the entriesandforwarded together with confirmation of entries andpayment.
8. The entry fee is £7 per event. No refunds will be given except for rejected swims.
- Coaches’ passes are available at a cost of £30.00 for the Meet. Passes will include admittance to allsessions,food/refreshments and aprogramme.
- Swim meet entries will be managed via computer and available via the internet. By submitting entries, consent istherebygiven, asrequiredundertheDataProtectionAct1984, totheholdingofpersonal informationonacomputer. Personal data, including submitted and recorded times, will be publicly available during themeet.
- A designated officer must make all club entries and that same person must make all communications with themeetorganisers.
- Age groups: 11/U, 12, 13, 14, 15 and 16/over. Age as at midnight 24thJune 2018.
13. Awards will be given to the first 3 in each age group, male and female, in eachevent. All events will be Heat declared winner for these awards.
14. There will be a Medley skins event at the end of Session 2 (Female) and Session 3 (Male). 8 junior competitors and 8 senior competitors will take part in each skins event. Each event will consist of 4 Heats of 50m. The stroke for each Heat will be drawn at random. After each of the first three heats, the two slowest swimmers are removed from the event. The fourth and final heat will be for the two remaining competitors to decide the winner. The winner of the Senior skins will receive a cash prize of £50, the runner up will receive £25. The winner of the Junior skins will receive a cash prize of £30, the runner up will receive £15.
15. The top 8 14/Under swimmers in the 200m IM heats will qualify for the “Junior Skins” at the end of the session. The top 8 15/Over swimmers in the 200m IM heats will qualify for the “Open Skins” at the end of the session. If required, reserves will be called to replace withdrawals
- Swimmers must sign inat least 1 hour before the start of each session for each event in which they wish to take part. A swimmer who is late to sign in may be placed in an unoccupied lane at the discretion of the meet organiser, but this is not guaranteed.
Session 1: Warm Up 5pm, 6pm Start. Estimate 8pm finish.
Session 2: Warm Up 12:30pm, 1:30pm Start. Estimate 4:15pm finish.
Session 3: Warm Up 4:30pm, 5:30pm Start. Estimate 8pm finish.